He was born in Gualeguay in 1863 and arrived in Gualeguaychú in 1887. At age 24 he humbly committed to the community which had adopted him as own. He was a poet and an excellent speaker who took part in several important events in the city. He delivered his speeches at the Railway Station opening in 1889 and at the laying of the foundation stone of the North Cemetary Chapel.
He was elected deputy in 1890. Later on, in february 1893 he was re-elected deputy representing Gualeguaychú in the Province's Chamber. This term of office was suddenly interumped by his death on august 27, 1894 at age 41.
On august 27, 1919 his remains were transfered to Gualeguaychú to mark his 25th death anniversary.
(Translated by Carla Butala)